The ultimate methodology for measuring engagement
BCI Measure is trusted by top HR professionals to deliver robust, meaningful results
Best Companies' methodology, BCI Measure, is widely recognised as the most academically rigorous measure of workplace engagement.
- Data collected from over 1.5 million employees and growing
- Based on real data, not opinion nor theory
- BCI Measure sets the standard for others to follow
Build your engagement strategy on real data
Focus improvement efforts precisely where they'll deliver most bang for your buck
The power of correlations
Which areas, if you focus on them, will have a disproportionate impact on engagement? We answer this question by correlating your results with overall engagement, by factor and survey question.
- Factor Correlation- we examine responses to certain factors that are indicative of overall engagement, so you can focus resource where it matters most
- Top 15 Questions- we pinpoint the top 15 questions that are most highly correlated to engagement at your organisation, to help focus improvement efforts while giving a strong 15 questions for use in pulse surveys
Compare your engagement results with others organisations to see how you stack up
How are we doing?
We can compare your results with significant benchmarks. Discover how you compare with the top companies on the Best 100 List; competitors surveyed within your sector; and organisations who've achieved 1, 2 and 3 star Accreditation status.
- Explore powerful internal benchmarks, for example comparing your Marketing team with your Admin team.
- Monitor your progress by surveying each year to get valuable year on year benchmarking.