Using our mark.
Please use the following guide when using our Accreditation marks, if you have any queries please contact us directly...
- There are two official versions of the Accreditation Mark that can be used... with outline for use on mid and darker colours and without outline for use on white and lighter colours
- The Mark’s design and colour schemes should not be altered in any way, and should not be disassembled, cut or reproduced in its component parts. The Mark should not be rotated, skewed or distorted within a design (examples below)
- The Mark should be distinguished from surrounding text and/or images, please use the appropriate version of the logo
- In print the Marks minimum height is 15mm
- Digitally the Marks minimum height is 60 pixels
- Clear space should be observed around each Mark. There should be a minimum of 25% of the used height as clear space around the Mark on all sides. E.g. at the minimum print height of 15mm, there would be 3.75mm of clear space, at the minimum digital height of 60 pixels, there would be 15 pixels of clear space
- The Marks have been designed to sit alongside each other as a suite, where you choose to do this all Marks should be the same height, and start with Accreditation on the left, then national list, region, and sector (where applicable)
- The Mark must be displayed at a size, subservient to an organisations main branding
- If you have any queries, with regards to the usage of the Mark please contact us